- Advisement on high school enrollment & extracurricular activities
- Research and list building based on student profile & interests
- Admissions application review (preview of each application prior to submission)
- Application Timeline Management
- Essay development and editing leading to polished, standout essays
- Financial aid advisement and scholarship search; review of all financial aid offers and options; guidance on appealing aid decisions
- ACT-SAT in-depth review and preparation
- Academic major & career assessment with report
- College visit itinerary planning
- Interview preparation
- Freshman year transition counseling
- Free 1-hour initial consultation.
PINNACLE FEE STRUCTURE
Depending on your family’s needs and situation I offer packages and options that fit most budgets. These range from my full comprehensive package including all of the above services to unique mini-packages (such as my $1000 retainer special), hourly work and test prep classes.
I strive to keep my fees below those of other Denver-area educational consultants with similar credentials and years of relevant experience.
Email for my fee structure sheet: email@example.com