Dr. Lisa Ransdell of Pinnacle Education Consulting is offering a low-cost, intensive review series in preparation for the statewide administration of the ACT on April 24, 2012 to Colorado high school juniors.
When: Saturdays beginning March 10 at 2 p.m. on the downtown Denver Auraria campus (building and room to be announced). With the exception of April 13, most meetings will last 90 minutes.
Cost: $25 for textbook (ordering information will be supplied). Each session costs $20; the full six-session series may be paid for in advance for $100.
ACT Review Session Dates/Topics:
- overview of the ACT, ACT test sections, and test-taking strategy; self-study plan for maximum readiness
- full English section administration and review
- No meeting; Auraria campus is closed for Spring Break
- full Math section administration and review
- full Reading and Science section administration and review
- full ACT test administration (3 hours)
- review of full test outcomes; overview of ACT essay writing section
Dr. Ransdell is a former academic services Dean and Assistant Provost at schools like The University of Denver and Denison University (OH), and a continuing faculty member at Metropolitan State College of Denver. She established her education consulting practice in 2007, and has since then helped many Colorado families with all aspects of college planning.
Like Lisa Ransdell on FaceBook or Twitter to receive Pinnacle Education News You Can Use, regular updates on trends in college admissions in Colorado and nationwide: http://pinnaclecollegeplanning.com
- To register, (or for further information) email LRansdell@comcast.net
- or call 303-635-6620